With a truly extraordinary location, right on the sea, this property allows a special holiday, in a unique marine village and with a breathtaking view.
Casa della Marina was built in the XVIII century; originally it was used as an office by the shipping company of our family, then as a deposit of the tuna fishery, active until 1956.
To restore this property, we imagined a house, whose natural extension would have been the beach and the sea. The result was a simple beach house, with white walls and handmade Vietri tiles with blue and green patterns. Furnishing are kept to a minimum, in pure Mediterranean style. Inside and out there is an overwhelming sense of serenity and slow flow of time, away from the chaos of the city.
Imagine falling asleep with the sound of the waves in the background, having lunch on the beach, taking a bath at night or at dawn or enjoying a peaceful afternoon in a privileged position reading a book… this is what Casa della Marina offers.
The property has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room and kitchen with dining area; it is located about 300 steps from the road and our rubberboat is available for guests to transport luggage by the sea on check in and check out. Street parking is included in the rental.
- smart tv with Netflix
- equipped kitchen
- washing machine
- iron and ironing board
- hypo-allergenic mattresses
- hypo-allergenic pillows
- parking on street (included in rental)
- on request, transfer from and to Amalfi with rubberboat (free of charge on check in and check out)
- cleanings during the stay every four days for stay of seven days or more, every three days for stay of six days
- change of bedsheets and handtowels every 7 days
- luggage transfer by the sea from Amalfi (at check in and check out)
- free parking on the road just above the marine village
Services with extra charge
- water taxi service (dalle 8.00 alle 18.00) to reach Amalfi, Positano and all the other towns of the Coast
- boat and rubberboat rental (with and without driver)
- restaurant “La Tonnarella”